1. Positive and Negative pressure system: used for UV printer, Digital printing machine, industry print-head etc. equipment.
2. Negative pressure: It will continue to keep the inkjet ink path/print-head to be rate negative pressure value in order to prevent leakage of ink in the print-head.
3. Positive pressure: it can be loaded to print-head to clean the print head and prevent the blocking of print-head.
1. The pressure output should connect with the inkjet secondary ink catridge.
2. The two lines for positive pressure should connect with a button.
3. The + / - two lines of 24VDC should connect with + / - of 24v power supply respectively.
4. After power on, the required pressure value can be set by two rotating knob, System will work immediately. If the air path is not leak, the negative pressure value in the first line of the digital display will continue to increase until it matches with the set value.
5. If need to clean the print head, press the button. Release the button will stop cleaning.
The setup of Digital display (already set before delivery):
1. The basic setup MODE: hold down the SET or the MODE key for 2 seconds, set OT1 / OUT1 to WCMP through up and down key, press the SET or MODE key once, set OT2 / OUT2 to WCMP through up and down key. Press the SET or MODE key once, Select 1C2C through up and down key. Hold the SET or the MODE key to exit.
2. Pressure alarm value setup: press the SET or MODE key once, set 1 - L (LO - 1) and 2 - L (LO - 2) channel the negative pressure alarm value through the up and down key. Press the SET or MODE key once, SET 1 - H - 1 (Hi) and 2 - H - 2 (Hi) positive pressure alarm value through the up and down key.